Since our inception, we have engineered a lot of technological innovations and made significant achievements. Here are some of our milestones.
We have delivered in planning, design, construction, maintenance and support of long-haul
projects, metro fibre connectivity and FTTx solutions.
- We have done over 6000km of long distance backbone projects in different counties in the country; Nyeri, Kajiado, Kiambu-Garissa-Mombasa and Nakuru counties.
- We have constructed metro networks in major counties and cities in Kenya such as Nairobi, Mombasa and Kisumu cities, Nakuru, Uasin Gishu, Nyeri, Garissa, Meru, Embu counties, Thika and Nanyuki towns within Kiambu and Laikipia Counties respectively.
- We have successfully implemented the first ever FTTH project in the region in Nairobi's Runda Estate covering 100 residences.
- We have done over 3000km of long distance backbone projects in different counties in the country; Nyeri, Kajiado, Kiambu-Garissa-Mombasa and Nakuru counties.
In our journey of innovations we, have registered several 'firsts' within the region such as
- The first to apply non-intrusive micro-tunnelling method in fibre construction.
- The first to implement full ITU fibre characterisation standard testing.
- First company to implement 8-hour Service Level Agreement (SLA) in fibre maintenance (2006).
- The first to implement a 6-hour SLA (2010).
- First to implement Automated Fibre Monitoring Solutions (2010).
- First to implement 4-hour SLA through the use of automated test and monitoring solutions (2011).
- First to implement Enterprise Dark Fibre Solution for fibre channel Storage Area Networks. (SAN).
- First to introduce and implement standards-based 'open access' shared infrastructure.
© Copyright 2015 Soliton Telmec. All Rights Reserved.